Member firms in the APAC region share details of latest client wins and referrals
07 December 2022
In this regular section, a selection of our members in the region offer a snapshot of new work gained and a summary of collaboration between members from across the APAC region and internationally.
Allan Hall Business Advisors:
The team is currently providing business services support to a local large building firm.
Several high-profile athletes have engaged Allan Hall for business services assistance.
A large firm with small subsidiaries is utilising Allan Hall for business services work including book keeping and payroll.
Paris and Scott will be working with a sizable new tech client to deliver business services work including employee share plans.
Alliott NZ also received a referral from Belinda Burne at Allan Hall Business Advisors in Sydney regarding a client looking to buy and sell property in New Zealand.
Here are highlights of the client wins and collaborative AGA work from our law firm member in Mumbai, Coinmen Consultants.
- Advising a South African defence manufacturer on steps to structure their business in India
- Providing restructuring services to an Indian Biotech company
- Providing advisory services to a funds company in Singapore and in the US
- Tax advisory and compliance work for a US based company engaged in support services across the oil and gas sectors
- Working with an Indian tech start up on a joint venture with an Indian listed company.
Collaborative work with fellow AGA members included:
H.Y. Leung & Co:
The firm advised on the IPO of a major natural gas operator in Northeast China.
This year (2022), the firm has advised victims in 15 fraud cases, with a combined value of US$7m.
Collaborative work with fellow AGA members includes:
- Introducing a client to Cédric Seguin at law firm member CS Avocats Associes in Paris for enforcement of a Hong Kong Judgment
- Collaborating with Advocatus Law in Singapore for the successful recovery of stolen monies of US$1.28M in the locality
- Advising UK member firm Sherrards in London of an injunction in Hong Kong in aid of foreign proceedings
- Collaborating with Australian member firm Broadley Rees Hogan for the successful recovery of defrauded funds in the country
- Introducing a client to Chris Blake at Cleveland based law firm Hahn Loeser & Parks re a US immigration matter
- Recommending a client to Diego Nunes at law firm member Estudio Nunes & Asociados in Argentina to obtain cryptocurrency advice.
Lawrence Cheung CPA:
- Referring a client to J Balasubramaniam of JBS Practice in Singapore for company formation in Singapore. They were engaged for nominee director and audit services.
- Referring a client to Seigo Ito at law firm member Spring Partners in Tokyo, for the incorporation of a company in the locality.
- The firm referred work out to Bruce Militzok of FFF CPA in New York and to Alliotts UK in relation to tax compliance work for a client.
- Alliotts in the UK was also asked to assist with tax compliance work for a client with several residential properties in London.
- Lawrence Cheung was also asked to assist with an IRD tax query for a client of H.Y Leung & Co Solicitors, Hong Kong.
About Alliott Global Alliance:
Founded in 1979, and with 215 member firms in 95 countries Alliott Global Alliance is an international alliance of independent, law, accounting, and specialist advisory firms, working across the world Together as One.
Each of our members share a common goal: to learn and share knowledge, resources, and opportunities to make the world smaller and their businesses stronger. We work with a spirit of generosity and openness — so that together, we can continue to fulfil our ambitions, gain greater experience, and drive mutual success.
Alliott Global Alliance is expanding fast, and the alliance has its sights set firmly on growing its legal and accounting membership to 100 countries. Opportunities are available to independent professional firms in specific countries in Africa, Europe, China, the ASEAN region, Australasia, the Gulf Cooperation Council region, Central and South America and in North America.
For information about membership email email@example.com