MANUS BRADY was established in 1997 with the objective of providing a comprehensive range of accounting, tax services and financial advice to owner managed businesses so that these clients could establish “how much is enough”.
Most businesses rely on their accountants to ensure their accounting, taxation and company secretarial requirements are adhered to on a timely basis. At MANUS BRADY they use this workload as a basis for determining income levels required to sustain expected living standards in the periods before and after financial retirement.
Based in Dublin 12, they are conveniently located to reach the city centre yet also service their wide range of clients nationally and internationally.
- Accounting & bookkeeping
- Audit & assurance
- Business & strategic planning
- Business tax
- CFO / financial outsourcing
- Company secretarial services
- Estate planning, trusts & wealth management
- Forensic accounting & investigation
- Indirect tax & VAT
- Architecture, engineering & construction
- Family businesses
- Owner managed businesses
- Property & real estate
- Retail & wholesale
- Tourism, leisure & hospitality